Friday, September 4, 2009

My first post!!

Well, hello! If you're just coming over from my old blog, thanks so much for being patient & staying interested!! If you're new to PumpKinSeed Photography, welcome! It's always great to have new visitors. If you have any questions for me, just email me @ pumpkinseedphoto@yahoo.com or leave a comment below. I'll be posting new photo shoots soon. I've been SO very busy & they're just stacking up on my computer. I know that you'll enjoy seeing something new.............. I mean, other than my new site! I must say a really big "thanks" to Rita from CoffeeShop Blogger Designs. She designed my website & blog. Doesn't she do a great job? And she'll also help you with other things, if you need 'em. Also, Check out her Freebies Site. I love all of her Photoshop actions, textures, storyboards, & tutorials! Thanks again, everyone {& CoffeeShop Rita}!

~Alisha J~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop