Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wedding {fun shots} - Whiteville, NC Photographer

I had a great time photographing this wedding! The parent's of the groom are close friends of mine. Unfortunately, the lighting in this beautiful church wasn't very good, and my new flash, well, I just hadn't figured it out, yet. So, many of the images just weren't my best. I decided to play around with a few of my favorite shots. I'll be uploading more soon! ENJOY!





^I love the bokeh & sun flare in this one! It just enhances the sophistication of Kota in a tux! Woohoo!

^Taylor is one of the sweetest & most beautiful young ladies I've ever met! She's always ready to pose, & I don't even have to tell her to! She's a pro already!


^Sweet!!


^See! Just gorgeous! Look at those eyes!



^Beautiful sister & handsome brother!

They both have those amazing, haunting eyes you just can't forget!






^Last, but not least, this is Trinity. She was so playful that I just began snapping away. I love this one! She looks just like an Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop