Friday, January 1, 2010

Update to: "2010 Senior Ambassadors" {Whiteville, NC Senior Portrait Photographer}

Previous Post:

I will be choosing 1 Senior Boy & 1 Senior Girl to be my Ambassadors for the 2010 Class. All you have to do is email me at pumpkinseedphoto@yahoo.com to be eligible. From there, I'll meet with each contestant for a FREE mini-shoot. I'll then choose 1 image for each contestant to be posted on this blog. The contestants will then have the opportunity to tell others to vote for them. Voting will be by viewers adding a comment with their pick for "Favorite Senior Girl Model" & "Favorite Senior Boy Model" for 2010.
The winners will receive:
a free half-day photo shoot (no limit to the number of outfits to change into),
(1) 5x5 inch Custom Press Printed Portrait Album (including photographer's favorite images),
25% off their portrait order,
& (10) low-resolution files of their favorite images for MySpace & Facebook!
Voting will close February 12, 2010. The winner will be announced February 15, 2010. Hope to hear from you
seniors soon!!

Update to previous post:

There have been several questions about this contest that I wanted to go ahead and answer.

This contest IS open to ANY high school senior in the following counties:
Columbus, Bladen, Brunswick, New Hanover, Robeson, Horry, & Pender counties.

There is NO age limit. Only that they MUST be a legitimate High School Senior.

When does ENTRY to the contest close?
January 17th is the last day to contact me to show interest in the contest.

What does an "Ambassador" do?
Basically, an ambassador is someone that is voted by the PumpkinSeed Photography readers to represent the HS Seniors in 2010. I will use their images in my marketing campaigns & those images could be submitted by me into Portrait Contests. They will NOT be expected to make appearances of any kind, unless they would like.

If you have any other questions or concerns about this contest, please email me at
pumpkinseedphoto@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop