Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Long time, No post.......

WOW! It has been sOooO long since I've posted on my blog! I've been busy with the new studio (& some other things, too!!) But I can promise that, from now on, I will be posting the most recent sessions!! Hang in there with me!!! Also, if you have recently left me a voicemail, & I didn't return your call, please call back as I've had problems receiving/retrieving my messages!! Thanks!!!

Now, on to other business.......

My Madison will be giving up her crown this coming Saturday night. She is the 2009-2010 Jr. Miss Waccamaw Siouan Princess. These are just a few of my favorite shots from her "Princess" session. Let me know what you think with a comment below!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop